The scars are common, they appear in different shapes and sizes and disturb us a lot. Here are some ways to get rid of them or mitigating their appearance or making them disappear completely.
1.Apply Lemon Juice On The Scar.
Lemons contain alpha hydroxyl acids which help to dispel dead skin and create new cells and restore the skin’s elasticity. Lemon is a natural bleach can also decrease the appearance of the scar.
- Make sure the scar and the skin around it are well cleaned.
- Put a tablespoon of lemon juice tea on a cosmetic pad and gently rub the swab on the scar.
- Let sit for about ten minutes then rinse.
- Lemon juice can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight, so it is advisable to wear a sunscreen cream afterwards.
Honey is a natural moisturizer and can be very effective in treating minor injuries because it stimulates tissue regeneration.
- Mix 2 tablespoons pure honey table with 2 tablespoons of baking soda on table and massage the scar for 3 minutes.
- Place a warm washcloth on the area that you just massaged.
- When cool washcloth, use it to remove the honey.
- Note: you can also mix 2 tablespoons honey table with 1 tablespoon of baking soda to exfoliate table your face.
3.Try The Onion Extract.
As an anti-inflammatory, it can control the production of collagen in the scar, making it less conspicuous.
We find the onion extract in several topical creams that treat scars.
4.Use Aloe Gel.
Aloe has many anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce irritation of the skin and remove dead skin cells on the wounds. Aloe can also reduce swelling, help repair damaged skin and fortify the new cells that form. Aloe is available in several forms, gels, ointments and creams.
Massage aloe directly on the scar several times a day.
5.Use of Indian Goose Berries.
Also known as the “Amla” they are full of vitamins C and are very effective when applied to a newly healed wound, since its speed of action will prevent the formation of scars.
Amla is often found in powder or paste. You can make your home amla paste by mixing the powder with water or olive oil. Then massage the paste on the affected area.
6.Make Yourself Or Buy The Dough Cucumber.
Cucumbers are in expensive, easy to find and are often used to make softer and more supple skin. Having low acidity, the risk of skin irritation caused by cucumber are unlikely.
To make your own dough cucumber, peel the cucumber, cut it and put it in the bowl of a food processor with 4-5 mint leaves. Whisk an egg white in a bowl and add it to the mixture.
Apply the paste on the scar there and let sit for about 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water and dry with a clean towel. Do this regularly for best results.